Questions & Answers
Sonia asked this question :
and received answersMore Question Ask a Question
- BSI Products, Inc. Virginia Tech... Made of durable polyester - 60 inches long -... $13.70
- CafePress Polka Dots Shower Curtain Instantly update your bathroom with a... 0
- The North Face 'Denali' Recycled... Recycled Polartec 300 fleece creates the... $198.95
- Sony MN2SW Black Rubber Smart Watch Sony MN2SW Stay on top of life with just a tap,... 0
- Sorel Women's SOREL 'Tofino' Boot, 1... A lightweight quilted upper is made of... $159.95
- Citizen Watch Citizen Watches... Please Note: This item is classified as a... $336.23
- CafePress Keep Calm and Stay Alive... Personalize your bedroom and protect your... 0
- CafePress Decorative - Art - Pattern... Instantly update your bathroom with a... 0
- Citizen Watch Citizen Men's Eco-Drive... The Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Perpetual Watch... 0
- CafePress Sexy Legs Shower Curtain Instantly update your bathroom with a... 0
What Other Shoppers Say
GREAT VALUE CARDGigaByte GV-N660OC-2GD GeForce GTX 660 Video Card (2 GB GDDR5, PCI...
By Anonymous on Jan 8, 2014
Pros: Plays Battlefield 4 on High settings at a near consistent 60 fps. The cooler it comes with keeps the card around 60C even when overclocked and under heavy load. Great value card overall.
Cons: Very noisy. Between about 55-65% fan speed, the front-most fan resonates somehow and makes a very loud and annoying buzzing type sound. I had to make a custom temperature to fan speed graph to avoid this fan speed range using PrecisionX (or Afterburner etc).
I used the Kepler bios tweaker and nvflash to boost the TDP a bit. I now run this card at a pretty consistent 1241Mhz. I use my old 9600 GT as a dedicated physx card (it is more than adequate since I've used GPU-Z in the background and never see the usage get above 15-20% even on high physx settings). My favorite part about o wning this card so far is the ability to play some of my old games (Fallout 3, Bioshock, Left 4 Dead) On maximum settings with 32x CSAA, FXAA, etc all enabled in the Nvidia Control Panel. :)
» Read all 10 reviews ...